COOKIES POLICY AND LOCAL STORAGE
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies enable a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their device and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which the device is used. Cookies can be used to recognise the user.
What types of cookies are used on this website?
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies that are either processed by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and therefore carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered.
- Advertising Cookies: These are cookies that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. To do this, we analyse your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Third party cookies:Cookies provided by Third parties.
|Name||Description / Purpose||Expiration|
|_ga1||Used to distinguish users||2 years|
|_gid2||Used to distinguish users||24 hours|
|_gat3||Used to limit the percentage of requests||1 minute|
What happens if I disable cookies?
Some functionalities of the Services and areas of this website may not work properly if cookies are disabled.
Is our Cookies Policy updated?
How can you set your Cookies?
- Microsoft Edge: Settings> Advanced Settings> Cookies.
Consult Microsoft support or the browser’s Help.
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Custom Settings.
See Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Google Chrome: Show advanced options > Privacy > Content settings.
See Google support or browser Help.
- Safari (Apple): Preferences> Security.
Safari (Apple): Preferences> Security.
- Opera (Opera Software): Configuración > Opciones > Avanzado > Cookies
See Opera support or browser Help.
If you use a different browser, please consult its policy on the installation, use and blocking of cookies. However, by using the tool www.youronlinechoices.com, you can find useful information and set your cookie preferences provider by provider
Do only cookies exist?
There may be websites that use other forms of storage similar to cookies but with more capacity, such as other forms of local data storage on the client’s computer, for example:
- HTML5 Local Storage and session storage: Space that the website can use on the user’s computer. Normally, clearing the browsing history can delete them.
- «Flash Local Shared Objects» («the Silverlight isolated storage»): These are stored inside the Microsoft folder where the user profile is located. You need to enter the folder and delete them. (Example: Vimeo videos).
Flash is used to incorporate multimedia elements into a website, and it stores files on the user’s computer.
- Web beacons are used to track your activity by inserting a mini-image that you may not even be aware of. When you browse the web, it loads along with the page, and the server from which the image is downloaded records the access time, or the number of times you have accessed it.
These files are more intrusive than cookies because they are harder to remove, store more information, and are independent of the browser being used. We do not use this type of storage.